Dripping condensation and excessive moisture can result in a number of issues for your home. Wooden window frames can warp and become difficult to operate. Curtains can grow mould and mildew due to prolonged moisture.
How it works
- Your HRV Next Generation ventilation system helps replace the stale indoor air with filtered air.
- It takes the drier from the roof space and filters it before distributing it evenly throughout your home.
- The incoming air is filtered through our exclusive nano-fibre filtration technology before it enters your home.
- By creating positive pressure, the stale indoor air is flushed out and replaced with drier, filtered air up to 3 air changes per hour. A drier invironment makes heating your home in winter more energy efficient.
- Ventilation also helps to reduce mould, damp, excess condensation and odour.
- You have complete control over the process with our intelligent touchscreen keypad.
Featured Testimonial: The Bethell family
The Bethell’s moved into a new house with three very young girls. Despite being newly renovated the house had problems with condensation. They didn’t want their kids to suffer from a damp house so they got an HRV ventilation system and noticed an immediate difference. They now enjoy a comfortable house all year round.
Greg & Jacqui
I just want to thank Russell and the installation team at HRV Nelson. They did a fantastic job from start to finish. After researching various systems and calling and emailing multiple providers, Russell was the only person to get back to me within 24 hours. He understood what we needed and explained the various options thoroughly - a true professional. The team that came to install were friendly, efficient and knew what they were doing. We had been having problems with a warm lounge due to the wood burner but very cold bedrooms. Since we've installed the system the whole house is now warmer as air is transferred to the colder rooms. We've also noticed a remarkable improvement in the bedroom windows which used to have a lot of condensation on them. If I'd know that the HRV system was going to work so well, I'd have installed it sooner. It has been the best investment that we've made this year.
August 2015 Kevin came to give us a quote and sell the HRV System to us. As it was the end of the winter season, we were unable to gage how effective the system was, however so far this year it has proved to be Amazing, and my life has never been easier. Not having to get up every morning and use two towels to dry all the windows in the house, I think I am made. This has to be the best invention on the face of the earth. The house feels so much drier too. Thanks again heaps for your service, and especially Kevin and the installers.
We recently moved to the Waikato region and after having had HRV installed in our homes in Taranaki and the Bay of Plenty with great success, especially in relation to the removal of condensation, it was a must for us to do the same here. Steve Muhlmann and Johnny( ? surname) did a great and professional job with the installation. We appreciate the advice given about installing an outlet in the garage and are already noticing the benefit there. We highly recommend this system and appreciate the great service support system.