- The TankVac's patented siphonic inducer creates a vacuum which sucks debris, sediment and contaminants from the bottom of the tank.
- Tank Vac uses suction to clean debris from the base of the tank.
- The TankVac operates automatically when the tank is full.
- TankVac uses very little water and automatically cuts out when the water drops below a specified level.
- Internationally patented NZ design1
- Suitable for plastic or concrete tanks
- Easy install
- No electricity required
- Draws up to 9 litres per second to create vacuum2
- Cleans sediment from your water tank without the need to empty it
- Removes sludge, sediment and bacteria from the bottom of the tank
- Works automatically every time your tank overflows
- Complements HRV UV Water filtration system
1. How does TankVac work?
2. Rainwater tank cleaning system - Patent [US6920984B2]